Stack The Cats Stack The Cats

Awesome

An old concept saved by the sheer oddness of it all. Don't you dare stack my cats... crazy old crone!

Stickman Madness 2 Stickman Madness 2

Dude, that was great!

Absolute madness! Good stuff. I normally can't stand stick figure stuff but the animation was really good and the game played nicely too, so It didn't matter. Cool music as well.

Final Fantasy VII Part 1 Final Fantasy VII Part 1

Good work, but...

That's the most pointless idea ever! You obviously put a lot into this, but you could have made a completely unique flash RPG instead of trying to recreate FF7. It wasn't bad though.

space invaders! space invaders!

Ok...

On one hand, it was an almost perfect conversion of Space Invaders. On the other hand, all it was was an almost perfect conversion of Space Invaders... But hey, start simple, that's what I say. Keep at the AS and you'll probably be making something better and more original before very long.

Hellbound Hellbound

Brilliant.

I love the retro style of it, the music is awesome and the graphics are beautiful, some may disagree, but I love pixel drawings. It's like playing an old NES game or something. Did you do the all the art yourself coz the sprites look lifted from a real game, if you did draw them then that just shows how accurately you recreated a style! Also, it's tremendous fun, takes a while before it gets hard, but still compelling.

Ophyr responds:

Thanks for the review !

I did all art myself. Devlin, the enemies and the platforms were drawn in MSPaint, the rest in Flash :)

I'm glad you like the music, some people who played it before the release begged for a 'sound off' button ;)

I forgot to mention that it's possible to beat the game if you survive until level 10 :)

I.m.o. the real fun starts around level 6 ~ 7 when more demons appear!

Fun Mind Game! Fun Mind Game!

Average

It's good, and the betting system keeps it compulsive to a degree, but it's too easy. I got to about 40000 or something and got bored. Does it get significantly harder? Coz as soon as I realised it wasn't going anywhere I just kept going all in and couldn't lose. But it's certaintly not bad.

Super Smash Bros. Advance Super Smash Bros. Advance

Yeah, finish it.

You have my support. it's worth finishing. Preger to see something original in the portal ( I have SSBM so why would I need this?) BUT it's still worth finishing because it's a nicely made homage. Could be great, but it still pains me that if I knew AS I would make treasure-style unique ation games whereas so many people just submit remakes and homoages. If you need an idea for a game or level design, gimme a shout lol! But it's still good, keep going, worth finishing, you'll get a high score when it's complete.

KONG KICKS ASS KONG KICKS ASS

Cool!

That's really clever! Uploading your own picture works suprisingly well and was the main reason I was so impressed with this submission. I've seen many things similar, but this has a huge edge due to style and the custom option. Keep 'em coming, you belong on NG front page!!

The Ultimate Dress Up 2 The Ultimate Dress Up 2

Am I missing something?

I get animutation, in fact I love it. I get random hentai games. I get sprite movies, even though most of them are dull as hell. Man, I even get clock movies!!! (they're well animated....that's about it.) But wtf is with dress up games? Where is the fun? What room is their for innovation? Why? Just why, beacause it's something I probably couldn't make as I have no knowledge of AS and a lot of them, such as this, are obviously made by people who know their flash and can draw better than I can. So why? What am I missing? Is there a secret button that turns them into Contra or something? Please enlighten me.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Cool

That was really well made and really fun, well done. Wonder where you got the idea from, though....hmm.